Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
We are currently recruiting an experienced Supervisor for our Night shift to work within a compound environment at our busy Solihull site in the West Midlands.
Reporting to the Compound Manager, we are currently seeking to recruit a Supervisor to join the team, based at our Solihull site.
The main fundamentals of the role are to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department on a day-to-day basis by providing leadership, guidance, training and support to workers.
Key Responsibilities include:
* To provide overall direction and leadership within the Compound.
* To demonstrate the use of initiative and the ability to prioritise workloads to meet delivery times and customer demand
* To supervise the work that is carried out day to day, to ensure that quality standards are met by providing the relevant training and guidance for subordinates.
* To continually communicate with the team to supply information regarding priorities and objectives, and to provide direction on a daily basis to ensure these are achieved
* To execute health and safety regulations, focusing on accident prevention.
* Improve and maintain strong relationships with employees and management, and to provide a team environment with a strong emphasis on 2 way communication.
* Keeping accurate measures/KPIs.An understanding of SLA and TQM
* Regularly review the departmental operations and processes, whilst identifying improvements in efficiency and costs.
* To ensure ISO procedures are followed
* Leadership qualities essential, along with the ability to demonstrate, influence and support an intermittent working environment.
* Fully IT literate with sound knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook)
* Proven track record in the motor industry desirable.
* Proactive in determining and re-assessing priorities
* Ability to prioritise and delegate
* Problem solver
* Relationship building and influencing others
If interested in this position please follow the easy steps to apply!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c3RlZmFuaWUuMDE1NTguOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →