Resource Management Solutions
RMS are recruiting on behalf of a leading, Tier 1 Automotive manufacturer who are looking for a Multi Skilled Technician to join the busy team in Peterlee.
- Liaise with production leadership team members to establish priorities for manufacturing operations support.
- Provide support to production leadership team following major safety and quality incidents.
- Provide technical support, guidance and training to Setter Operators, Trainers and Maintenance Technicians.
- Provide breakdown repair support beyond Setter Operator capability.
- Provide breakdown repair support for defined low voltage electrical breakdowns.
- Assist with completion of follow-up actions after machine servicing, breakdown repairs, workorder modifications and / or maintenance works.
- Maintain accurate machine history records.
- Complete analysis and effect repairs and upgrades to machinery and processes following safety or quality incidents.
- Support production team by delivering countermeasures following “Red Tag” quality incidents.
- Deliver product samples on time and on quality.
- Support unit repair and in-house tooling refurbishment activities.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures for technical tasks.
- Follow safety protocols and champion safety through behaviours and actions.
- Support the installation and commissioning of new machinery / equipment
- Issue purchase requisitions for standard spare parts and jig & tool.
- Manage contractors in line with HSE protocols.
The ideal candidate:
- HNC Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Recognised mechanical/electrical apprenticeship
- Mechanical and electrical fitting skills
- PLC Programming (Omron & Siemens)
- IT skills including all MS office and engineering related software
- Data collection and analysis
- Fault finding/route cause analysis skills
- Self- starter, flexible approach and capable of managing own workload
- Risk assessment & countermeasures to reduce /eliminate risks
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in high volume engineering / automotive supply plant
For more information, please apply via this advert or call the office on 01325 389333
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.applybe.com/?a=93A7B6889.0 →