Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are actively recruiting for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician (Electrical bias) on behalf of our client, leading global OEM manufacturer.
A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a long established organisation.
Reporting directly to the Maintenance Engineer you will work as an integral part of the Maintenance team. You will be responsible for planned and reactive maintenance on a wide range of manufacturing equipment and plant.
Working a three shift pattern your Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Carrying out fault finding activities
* Undertake timely repair of equipment including injection moulding machines, robotics and ancillary equipment
* Planned Preventative Maintenance activities on various plant and machinery
* The production of technical reports to analyse breakdown causes and make recommendations on countermeasures
* Support equipment commissioning and installation projects
* Strict adherence to safe working practices and observe safety rules at all times
To be considered this position you will be educated to ONC (or equivalent) in and Engineering related discipline as well as:
* A minimum of 4 years experience as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician (Electrical bias)
* Completed an approved multi skilled apprenticeship
* Experience of injection moulding machines is essential and robotics would be advantageous
* This position may involve shift working and overtime as required during the peak production period.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS45MzkxMS45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →