Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician on behalf of our client who are a globally recognised automotive supplier based in the Peterlee area.
A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive, manufacturing industry.
Having proudly worked in partnership with this client for a number of years now, RMS are experienced in enhancing their ability to recruit the very best talent, putting solid foundations in place which underpin the further development of their business.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* 2 Shift Pattern
* Excellent pension scheme
* Complimentary On Site parking
The purpose of the role is to maximise up time by carrying out mechanical and electrical maintenance, repairs and improvements by maintaining the production equipment and ancillary items within the plant, dealing with and carrying out repairs and keeping records and ensuring effective maintenance of non-production equipment.
* To prioritise faults and logically diagnose cause. Carry out permanent repair to minimise downtime.
* To identify and carry out improvements to increase machine reliability.
* To identify spare part requirements, log parts usage and order replacements to minimise downtime.
* Monitor downtime and provide management data.
* Provide a safe working environment by being aware of, working to, any relevant legislation.
* Modify machine (or process) operation sequence to improve performance or reduce risks.
* To generate and action preventive maintenance schedules to minimise unplanned downtime.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
* HNC Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
* Recognised mechanical/electrical apprenticeship
* Mechanical and electrical fitting skills
* PLC Programming (Omron & Siemens)
* IT skills including all MS office and engineering related software
* Data collection and analysis
* Fault finding/route cause analysis skills
* Self- starter, flexible approach and capable of managing own workload
* Risk assessment & countermeasures to reduce /eliminate risks
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in high volume engineering / automotive supply plant
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3Ljg1NjkxLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →