Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Maintenance Technician on behalf of our client, in Sunderland
This is a permanent position, this is an exciting opportunity to join a company who are at the forefront of their industry
Working Hours are: 2 shift pattern
Role Overview: you will be part of a team of 2 maintenance technicians reporting directly to the Maintenance Engineer.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Ensuring CMMS system is up to date
* Executing PM schedules in line with plan
* Reducing downtime through targeted activities
* Effective reporting including 3c’s & Data Collection
To be considered this position you must:
* Minimum HNC in engineering discipline (Electrical ideally)/completion of recognised apprenticeship.
* Mechanical & electrical maintenance
* PLC/IT skills – desirable
* MCS – Manufacturing Control Systems
For more information, please contact:
* Phil Wake on 01325389333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=UGhpbC4yOTU1My45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →