Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting an
* Monday to Thursday – 06:00 – 14:00 hrs}
* Friday – 06:00 – 11:00 hrs} 10% premium payable
* Monday to Thursday – 14:00 – 22:00 hrs}
* Friday – 11:00 – 16:00 hrs} 10% premium payable
* Monday to Thursday – 22:00 – 06:00 hrs}
* Friday – 16:00 – 21.00 hrs} 27% premium payable
Reporting directly to the Maintenance Supervisor you will provide breakdown support to manufacturing areas. Carry out Improvements, TPM, Schedule Maintenance on all equipment.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Health and Safety Awareness for all activities undertaken.
* Fault finding, undertake timeiy repairs of all equipment plus TPM.
* Communicate with Shift Supervisors to determine priority / urgency of a required repair
* Ensure strict adherence to safe working practices and observe safety rules at all times
* Determine whether spares are required
* Look at ways of improving equipment
* Feedback to Shift Supervisors
* Plan own workload
* Complete relevant paperwork and fill in Pirana reports
* Prepare for future jobs
* Carry out any other duties, including overtime, relevant to the post which may arise.
To be considered this position you must have completed a Mechanical Engineering Maintenance or similar ONC/HNC in Mechanical Engineering and
Apprenticeship trained in Mechanical Engineering (multi-skilled)
Must have relevant experience with industry std repair equipment
Have multi-skilled maintenance experience with automated facilities
Experience in Mechanical circuits and control systems.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS4yMzk2My45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →