Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE JOB ALERT *****
Are you a timeserved maintenance technician with a mechanical bias?
Do you have experience of building, repairing and fixing jigs/tools?
Is your experience within the automotive industry?
If this sounds like you, we would be very keen to see your CV and to speak with you today.
This vacancy will be for a permanent member of staff to join a leading tier 1 automotive manufacturer based in the Sunderland area. The responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
* Provide immediate support in the event of breakdowns.
* Proactively work to reduce machine downtime.
* Setting of equipment to meet weekly production requirements.
* Isolation and de-isolation of equipment in accordance with company’s procedures to allow machinery to be worked upon safely.
* Servicing & maintenance of mechanical equipment & services in accordance with current regulations
* Execute Planned Preventative Maintenance and provide feedback to develop system
* Jig tuning and machining using lathes and milling machines
* Work and liaise with a range of internal departments and external suppliers
* Confirm work done into Maintenance Management System (FMDR) complete with technical feedback
* Where necessary provide input into CapEx feasibility studies
* Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, environment and quality management systems
* Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development
* Liaise with stores to identify relevant and correct stock items, ensuring all spare parts etc. are booked out in the correct manner.
The Person taking on this role will have:-
* Work within 5S methodology to maintain the workplace to a high standard
* Applicants should possess the ability to work efficiently and accurately, to prioritise workload, be self-motivated, and work on your own initiative with a clear focus on quality.
* Prioritise workload with the relevant Supervisor.
* A good attitude, flexible to challenges and possible changes are essential. Also must be prepared to work shifts and overtime.
* Minimum of one year’s experience in the relevant discipline
* Level 3 Engineering qualification is essential.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjU1ODE1Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →