RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Manufacturing Team Leader on behalf of our client, one of the UK’s largest manufacturers of degreasing equipment in North Yorkshire.
A permanent position, this is an exciting opportunity to join a company who growing at a rapid pace
Working Hours are: 7am – 4.30pm
Notable benefits for this position include:
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
* Travelling expenses covered
Role Overview: To lead, develop, improve and execute manufacturing / fabricating activities, processes and teams in fabrication, assembly, inspection and testing that meet customer, stakeholder and regulatory requirements for safety, quality, performance, cost and delivery.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Efficiently and effectively co-ordinate, lead, execute and improve manufacturing / fabricating activities, processes and teams in the fabrication, assembly, inspection and testing of industrial wash equipment to defined build procedures, engineering specifications and standards to meet customer and business quality, cost and delivery targets.
* Co-ordinate and control manufacturing documentation ensuring it is available, adhered to and completed correctly by the team.
* Work to clearly defined goals with respect to safety, quality, efficiency and delivery.
* Team leadership including; resource, time attendance management, daily task allocation, control and management.
* Identify, execute and control resource requirements and processes including recruitment, appraisals, development, overtime and disciplinary activities to ensure the correct levels are available with the required skills sets to meet the needs of the business.
* Support in the training and development of new personnel and the team to ensure they have the right skill set to meet the needs of the business.
* Ensure all work & time is recorded appropriately through the required system by all team members.
* Provide timely feedback to managers on any quality, technical, and or delivery issues that arise.
* Execute team briefs and maintain update team KPI’s , data, build and team boards.
* Adhere to general housekeeping and 5S rules ensuring the team always maintain a clean, tidy and organized working environment.
* Attend functional and business meetings as required and support other departments in order to meet Company objectives.
To be considered this position you must:
* 2-3 years’ experience of working as a Team Leader Supervisor in an industrial product manufacturing and supply environment.
* Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
* Ability to lead a small team of cell leaders & technicians to deliver product on time to the right quality, cost standards.
* Proven leadership ability, supporting individual, team and organizational change, keeping the organization’s vision, mission and values at the forefront of decision-making and action, willing to collaborate with others.
* Ability to work under pressure, within tight deadlines, with flexible approach to working hours and a motivated team player.
* Ability to establish strong working relationships and engagement with internal external teams, stakeholders and customers.
* Process driven, detailed and solutions orientated, with experience of working in a formal, continuous improvement culture and understanding of lean manufacturing tools techniques (5S TPM Std Work Line Balancing)
* Strong effective decision making, organizational, time management, communication and IT skill.
* Excellent logical reasoning, root cause analysis, deductive problem-solving and analytical abilities.
* Full and current UK driving license
For more information, please contact:
* Beverley Lismore – 01325 389333 – email@example.com
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YmV2ZXJsZXkuMzMwNTIuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →