Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** SENIOR MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR *****
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer who has progressed to Supervisor level?
Have you served an apprenticeship in a form of engineering maintenance?
Are you qualified to at least HNC level in an Engineering related discipline?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then please apply with your CV today.
This vacancy will be for a permanent member of staff to join a leading tier 1 automotive manufacturer based in the Llanelli area.
You would be managing a team including multi-disciplined trades, engineers and maintenance supervisors, (project managing shutdown/improvement activities).
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
* To manage, organise and co-ordinate all Maintenance supervisory personnel to ensure maintenance plant KPI’s are adhered to.
* To attend daily production meetings, support in root cause analysis and co-ordinate all resulting actions.
* To lead the weekly maintenance meeting with teams discussing and planning all maintenance related activities to improve H&S, OEE and maintenance KPI adherence.
* Ensuring 100% compliance to schedule maintenance.
* To undertake appraisals with supervisory team.
* Co-ordinate all major breakdown activities.
* Ensure training and development needs of department are fulfilled, ensure training matrix is up to date.
* HNC level qualification in an Engineering Discipline
* Recognised 4 year apprenticeship in an engineering discipline
* The ability to cope with the pressures of a demanding manufacturing environment
* To have worked in a supervisory capacity, managing a team including multi-disciplined trades.
* Experience of fast paced, JIT, demanding work environment (high volume tier 1 automotive environment would be advantageous).
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjMyNDkwLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →