Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Machine Shop Supervisor on behalf of our client, a Global Tier 1 Manufacturer to the yellow goods industry based in the Durham area. A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are going through a transition period introducing 5’s. It is an exciting time to join the business as a Senior member of the team.
RMS are well networked within the industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Contracted to 38 hours per week, working permanent night shift, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Complimentary on site parking
* 4 x Shifts per week
Reporting directly to management you will work as an integral part of the machine shop holding responsibility for 6 + members of staff, introducing a culture change with a view to grow the night shift team as well as being a hands on Supervisor.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Supervise and motivate a small team of CNC Machinists
* Introduce a 5s culture and promote good working practises
* Take on board plans to grow the night shift increasing production
* Hands on you will be confident at Programming Fanuc
* Hands on you will be confident at Setting and Operating a variety of CNC Machines including 5 & 6 Axis machines.
To be considered for this position you must be time served and educated to a minimum of ONC level as well as having:
* Confidence programme Fanuc
* Confidence at CNC Turning and ideally Milling as well.
* A minimum of 3 years experience Supervising a small team
* Positive can do attitude
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS45OTYyMi45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →