Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
Reporting into the Global Key Account Manager, you will take responsibility for leading the day-to-day commercial relationship with the customer; supporting all activities leading to securing new business and maintaining control of the current portfolio.
RMS are well networked within the automotive industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
You will receive a highly competitive financial package, with additional executive car allowance.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Complimentary On Site parking
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
Collating and using business stat you will ensure that the customer account it effectively managed in all aspects (price agreements, cost movement recovery, engineering changes, claims etc). You will also proactively prepare customer planning data such as volumes and project cycles. Showing solid business acumen, you will ensure full compliance with all company standards, as well as ensuring customer agreements and procedures are followed correctly.
Researching and collating customer and competitor intelligence, you will ensure a commercially sound approach to the account; communicating all customer requirements effectively within the internal organisation. You will also use this data to contribute to the preparation of relevant reporting documentation.
To be considered this position you must be educated to Degree and have:
* A proven track record within a similar position.
* Strong IT capabilities including working knowledge of; SAP, MS Office – namely MS Excel.
* Dogmatic approach to gathering data and chasing information required to complete reports; along with strong numerical acumen, reasoning and data interpretation.
* Experience of working in a manufacturing industry, with knowledge of metal forming and assembly (and appreciation of the wider automotive industry) would prove highly advantageous.
* Due to the nature of the role it is essential that you carry a current driving licence with the ability to accommodate international travel when required.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuMzAyNjEuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →