Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS is proud to be acting as an Employment agency on behalf of our client who are a leading Electrical Contractor
POSITION: JUNIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Electrical Engineering Degree.
Design experience included Cable Calculation, Earthing and Containment.
* Responsible for ensuring quality and approving of electrical design deliverables, makes independent decisions on Electrical Engineering issues.
* Helps to maintain & improve Electrical Engineering standards
* Ensure Safety, Health and Environment protection are inherent in Electrical Engineering design
* Provides expert technical support and liaising directly with clients.
* Knowledge of British/European Standards and codes of practice including ATEX
* Carry out design of power distribution and protection systems for both LV, MV and HV
* Carry out design of motor control circuits including VSD applications.
* Carry out protection studies and calculations for LV and MV systems
* Experienced with selection & specification of electrical distribution & control equipment.
* Responsible for preparation of cost and man-hour estimates.
* Set out of Systems Turnover requirements to be led by QAQC & STO teams
* To help direct and coordinate all project electrical engineering issues related to equipment specification, procurement, and installation design such as: Procurement strategy, Preparation of specifications, Selection of suppliers, Technical and scope supervision of contracts, Review of vendor data, Verify critical calculations, Factory Acceptance Testing, Liaison with other disciplines on packages, Support to site during installation and commissioning.
* To monitor the progress of Electrical engineering documents through the computerised Document Management System (e-DMS) and the Production Controller (e-CDR).
* To manage the resources required for the electrical engineering scope of a project.
* Identify in advance when overtime work is required to comply with the engineering scope of work and get Electrical Discipline Manager’s approval.
* To check specifications and drawings.
* To ensure that the Safety Management System and Quality Assurance requirements are followed throughout the engineering phase.
* To provide technical expertise to Electrical engineering activity.
* To examine and find solutions for complex Electrical engineering challenges.
* To discuss the project deliverables with Engineering Project Managers and to ensure their timely and cost-effective execution.
* To ensure that all relevant Standard instructions (SI’s) and Department Working Instructions (DWI’s) are correctly followed in the engineering phase.
* To visit suppliers and monitor their activities.
* To evaluate bids and documentation from suppliers.
* To keep abreast of relevant developments in Electrical engineering with respect to the offshore industry in general and the Company’s business in particular.
* To make presentations and represent the Company to clients.
* To provide feedback to the Electrical Discipline Manager regarding the performance of his/her Team for appraisal preparation purposes.
RMS Recruitment who is acting as a recruitment business advertising this vacancy is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bmljaG9sYS42NzM1Ny45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →