Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting an Internal Sales Executive on behalf of our international client who has a strong reputation in their market place as a leading manufacturer and supplier to various industries which are but not limited to: Chemical, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Oil and Gas and Power.
Our client has been established since1947 and have also expanded their offerings to their market place with providing Inspection services and product training.
Having proudly worked in partnership with this client for many years, RMS are experienced in enhancing their ability to recruit the very best talent, putting solid foundations in place which underpin the further development of their business.
Contracted to 38 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 28 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Extensive product and sales training
* Contributory pension scheme
* Onsite parking
* Complimentary cooked lunch
Reporting directly to the Group Technical Manager you will work as an integral part of the Technical Sales team holding responsibility for supporting and take ownership for the maintenance and development of multiple accounts with the aim of increasing revenue growth through quality service.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Liaising with account personnel
* Web conferencing and video conferencing
* Communicating with clients, colleagues and management via telephone, email and mail
* Plan and prioritise sales activities and customer/prospects
* Management of a portfolio of accounts
* Meeting company’s sales targets and objectives
* Maintain and develop existing customer accounts
* Optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction
* Updating the company’s databases
* Provide market and competitive information to members of the business development team
* Plan account coverage in the most effective and economical manner
* Liaising with other departments to create appropriate and professional relationships
* Adhering to company compliance
To be considered this position you must have a strong understanding / aptitude of Engineering with ideally an Engineering qualification as well as:
* A minimum of 4 years experience working in a fast paced sales environment
* Demonstrate the ability to pick up on buying signals
* Proven track record in closing a sale
* Demonstrate the ability to cross & upsell
* Strong communication skills (listening, verbal fluency)
* Confident in influencing & negotiating skills,
* Being proactive and have an adaptable approach and resilience
* Professional appearance and manner
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS40NzAyMy45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →