Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a SAP Master User on behalf of our client who are a globally recognised automotive supplier based in the Fareham area.
A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive, manufacturing industry.
Having proudly worked in partnership with this client for over 5 years, RMS are experienced in enhancing their ability to recruit the very best talent, putting solid foundations in place which underpin the further development of their business.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Complimentary On Site parking
* Early Friday finish – Although flexibility is required due to the nature of the role.
Reporting directly to the Infrastructure Manager, you will be responsible for SAP Master Data, IT and SAP first level support.
* First level user support and training of IT and SAP issues.
* Maintaining shop floor data collection equipment.
* Building, upgrading and maintaining the local desktop and laptops.
* Problem solving and trouble shooting.
* Liaising with the 2nd and 3rd level support teams to solve local issues.
* Set up all data for new parts, BOMs and routings in SAP in line with business production processes. * Liaison with other departments around the business and amendment of above data in line with business changes.
* Documentation of SAP/Business Processes.
* System testing.
* Roll out of system changes – training preparation, delivery of training.
* Interest in IT and a willingness to grow this interest into a career.
* Broad understanding of company business processes and willingness to interpret this in SAP.
* General understanding of ERP systems and/or Gestamp business processes.
* Good communicator, able to work in diverse teams.
* Possess a methodical and systematic approach.
* Good communication skills to all levels of the Business.
* Driving license preferred, travel to other UK sites may be required.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjQ3NDA4Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →