Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting an Imports & Exports Coordinator on behalf of our client, in Peterlee
This is a permanent position; this is an exciting opportunity to join a company who are at the forefront of their industry
Working Hours are: 8am till 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8am till 3.30pm Friday
Role Overview: Responsible for the company’s customs import and export clearance of goods with accuracy and efficiency to ensure timely delivery.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Make sure all appropriate documentation is correct
* Provide customs clearance instruction to import & export agents and suppliers / customers on a daily, weekly & monthly basis
* Keep the import and export log up to date
To be considered this position you must:
* Knowledge of international trade regulations
* Systems knowledge – AEB, NES and Microsoft Office applications
* Descartes Customs Compliance Software Knowledge
* Experience working in a similar capacity dealing with customs trade compliance.
For more information, please contact:
* Phil Wake on 01325389333 or email email@example.com
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=UGhpbC40MDc3NS45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →