Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting Energy Logistics Administrator on behalf of our client, a leading company in oil, Gas and energy in Stockton.
Reporting directly to the E24 Trading Operations Manager you will support E24 electricity operations and to ensure all E24 gas contracts are serviced in line with each customer’s requirements. To contribute to, and support the development and compliance of, all relevant commercial policies, procedures and strategies.
A 12 month contract role working a shift pattern.
RMS are well networked within the industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Monitoring gas and electricity service user requirements, utilising the spreadsheet systems and, where relevant, complete various portfolio specific activities including but not limited to: trading, LNG and storage nominations, trade matching, National Grid interaction etc.
* Support the E24 electricity team through the delivery of non-trading validation, processing and data submission activities.
* Working closely with the Energy Management Team (EMT) and customers, continually monitoring live data and making recommendations in order to meet customer requirements
* Ensure necessary and effective communications (including data flows) are maintained with all parties
* Maintain procedures and update continually, ensuring that they remain relevant and user friendly.
* Monitor the UK gas market with a view to participating in trading on the market following strict codes of practice
* To be recognised as a specialist in this area by remaining up to date with industry knowledge, legislation, trends, key organisations and best practice.
* As required, undertake ad hoc projects, including secondments to other sites, specialist projects and presentations to designated internal and external customers.
* To act as a principal point of contact on designated specialist matters, providing high quality professional advice on relevant issues.
* To positively represent the E24 team, the work and services it provides to both internal and external personnel.
* To develop and maintain effective and supportive working relationships with other members of the EMT Department.
* Using web based systems actively participate in the UK gas market on behalf of E24 customers, ensuring positions are balanced, nominations are made and all queries investigated and resolved within designated timelines.
To be considered this position you must be educated to GCSE English & Maths – Grade C & above along with
* At least 1 A Level in a subject with demonstrable numerical content
* Relevant experience & contribution in a busy, commercial & customer-focused environment
* Proven capability and confidence to apply calculations & numerical applications
* Intermediate level in application & use of Microsoft Office & data management systems
* Microsoft Excel: Ability to confidently utilise worksheets for data management and application of basic formulas
* Microsoft Office Word: Ability to create and edit word documents confidently
* Microsoft Office Power Point: Ability to create presentations
* Ability to use e-mail applications for sending/receiving emails and utilising calendar entries
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuMTM3OTUuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →