Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a HR Business Partner on behalf of our client, a Global Shipping organisation based in the Teesside area. A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the shipping industry.
Having worked in partnership with this client for many years, RMS are well networked within the industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Company car or car allowance
* Company and performance related bonus up to 16.7% of annual salary
* Health Care
Working with Head of HR Europe and travelling throughout the UK to support the business teams and drive HR initiatives. Expect time on the road as key to success in this role is being close to the frontline leaders.
As Business Partner, you will lead HR business partnering with stakeholders on – but not limited to – the following:
* Leadership development and talent management
* Performance management and appraisal
* Compensation and salary review
* People development
* Employee engagement survey
* Strategic sparring and coaching
* Recruiting onshore staff
* Union negotiations
* General employee relations
Together with the HR team and the business units you work out running topics and drive the strategic agenda. You will support the global HR processes and lead relevant processes within the annual HR cycle and participate in ad hoc HR initiatives and projects in Europe and on a group level.
To be considered this position you must be educated to a degree level and have:
* A minimum of CIPD Level 5
* A minimum of 5 years experience as a HR Business Partner / Manager for an international company
* Experience working with unions as a must
* Experience working directly with stakeholders
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS43NjU5OS45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →