RMS are supporting one of our manufacturing clients in recruiting an HR Assistant for a temporary contract based in Newton Aycliffe.
Responsible for supporting the HR team and Manager with HR queries such as staff performance, absence management, suspensions, probation periods, flexible working, grievances etc.
* Responding to customer phone and email queries on all HR aspects
* Supporting end to end case management giving you an exposure to wider HR processes
* Monitoring time and attendance
* Reporting and managing absence management
* Working closely with HR Advisors to ensure cases are managed effectively
* Producing accurate casework documentation to a high standard
* Recording, updating and maintaining accurate systems and associated databases/records
* In conjunction with the HR Advisors you will work on the production and continuous review of all employee relations processes and associated support documentation.
This opportunity would be suitable for a driven and motivated individual with a passion to develop career within HR field.
Essential skills and experience
To be considered for this position you must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
* You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication & problem solving skills
* Confident in dealing with people at all levels
* Demonstrate the ability to work in a busy and fast paced role
* Ability to prioritise high volume workload with an awareness of implication in respect of cost and risk is also desirable
* Excellent IT skills to include MS Word and Excel
* Can do positive attitude who will thrive in a fast paced environment
* Attention to detail is highly important for this role
* Excellent time management with the ability to priorities personal workload
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YmV2ZXJsZXkuNDMwNjkuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →