RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting an HR Administrator on behalf of our client, a fully integrated infrastructure solutions business offering innovative operations management, engineering and energy management solutions to partners in high hazard, highly regulated industries in Stockton.
A PERMANENT position, this is an exciting opportunity to join a company who are offering full time hours.
Role Overview: The role will involves offering a range of accurate, effective, HR, training and competency administrative activities a and services supporting the generalist HR team in delivering the peoples goals:
* Absence management
* Identifying trigger points
* Consultancy agreements
* Preparing and issuing consultancy agreements
* Responding to emails
* Issuing monthly reports
* Updating documents
* Training & Competency
* Processing training needs
* Coordinating training evaluation forms
* Uploading certificates
* Recruitment administration
To be considered this position you must:
* Demonstrable experience in a similar position
* Working knowledge of the recruitment process
* Good communication skills both written and verbal
* GCSE’s including Maths and English
* The ability to work in a team environment
APPLICANTS MUST BE AVAILABLE TO INTERVIEW ON 28th August 2019
For more information, please contact:
* Beverley Lismore – 01325 389333 / email@example.com
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YmV2ZXJsZXkuMzA0MTQuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →