Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
Job: Senior Full-Stack Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Depending on experience
Seeking a senior full stack developer for my client based in Middlesbrough city centre. You will join a well establish, creative digital team working on a mixture of small to large organisations globally. You will be involved at all stages of the process from concept to delivery while working closely with the design team to implement new and existing projects.
This company are constantly evolving and keen for developers to introduce new technologies and processes into the development studio to keep up with cutting edge technology.
* 3+ years of experience commercially as a developer
* Highly competent in a server-side programming language such as Python or PHP.
* HTML5 and CSS, ideally familiar with a CSS extension such as Less/Sass.
* Experience using a source control system- Git, Mercurial or Subversion
* A track record of delivering projects on time and on budget to a very high standard with great attention to detail
* You will have experience running multiple projects in previous positions
* Create project documentation include sitemaps and specifications
* Server administration experience
If you are interested in this position please apply below or send forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must be eligible to work in the UK, no sponsorship is provided.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=QW9pZmUuMzE1MTQuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →