RMS – An independent Recruitment Business based in Darlington are working with a Teesside based company who are looking to attract a Finance and Contracts Administrator to join the Finance Team.
Can you process high volumes of invoices?
Have experience of working as a financial administrator?
If you can answer YES to the above then read on ……
To support the effective and accurate provision of a wide range of finance related admin duties to achieve the finance goals and objectives
* Purchase ledger
* Cash management
* Admin related tasks
* Recording and maintaining Financial Systems
* Updating policies and initiatives
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
* Proven experience working within an similar financial environment (min 2 years)
* Min GCSE or equivalent Maths & English
* Experience of financial data management systems
* Proficient with MS Office packages
* Ability to plan, manage and organise own workload
* Strong communication skills
* AAT or Accounts qualifications
* Knowledge of double entry bookkeeping
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YmV2ZXJsZXkuMTczMjcuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →