Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
Job: ETL/ SQL Developer
Location: Stockton- On- Tees
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: 35 hours per week (9am-5pm)
My client, a well-established firm with over 300 global blue-chip customers is seeking an ETL/ SQL developer to join a team of developers to support and develop data driven solutions across the business.
The ideal candidate will support and develop BI solutions forming the foundations of the business operations and ensures data driven systems are performant, scalable and fully accurate.
* Experience in SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and similar technologies
* You will have strong SQL skills with an ability to analyse and solve SQL query performance issues on large data sets
* Attention to detail with the ability to validate the accuracy of data driven systems
* A good understanding of delivering data solutions on Microsoft Azure or other cloud platforms
* Excellent communicator and all-round team player are very important for this company
* Data modelling, design and implantation based on recognised standards
* Manage on premise and cloud-based data solutions
* Automation of manual tasks and database admin including backup, recovery and capacity planning
* Support and develop existing systems and products to maintain the business value
* 33 days holidays per year
* Pension 3.21% matched contribution
* Other benefits include discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, bi-annual company events and opportunity to receive football match tickets.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or send your CV to email@example.com.
This is an urgent position and interviews will take place next week.
**All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and do not provide sponsorship**
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=QW9pZmUuMTQwNTcuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →