Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a E& I Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client, a a privately owned Electrical & Instrumentation services company in either Middlesbrough or Liverpool.
This is a Contract position, which is an exciting opportunity to join a company who have a reputation for excellence in the industry which is built on the performance of their people.
Role Overview: The role will involve working on site for the majority of the work with occasional office work may be required.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* To prepare and furnish up to date costs to the client and based on project re-measure.
* Work closely with the project planner to develop the Monthly progress applications
* Ensure all contract variations are captured from engineering deviations and site requests.
* Prepare in-house monthly commercial reports and ensure complete control over all commercial aspects of the project.
* Monitoring earned values and calculations of spend v’s earned values on a weekly basis.
* To ensure participation in handover of construction meetings for any and all projects concerned.
* In conjunction with the Project Manager, prepare CCS’s for the projects and update as required.
* Ensure maximum profitability on projects under his / her control by pro-actively approaching your duties and exercising commercial acumen.
* Prepare cash flows and update as necessary – analyse timing of sales and costs.
To be considered this position you must:
* Hold a degree in either Quantity Surveying or Electrical Engineering.
* A minimum of 5 years industry experience
* Must be capable of preparing “MTO’s” and compiling the Actual Construction Measure
* Must be eligible of working in the UK & Europe
For more information, please contact:
* Phil Wake on 01325 389333 or email email@example.com
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=UGhpbC40NjYwOC45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →