Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are actively recruiting an EC&I Engineer on behalf of our client, an innovative operations management, engineering services and energy management solutions organisation.
Reporting in to the E&M Manager you will provide professional engineering support to Fellside CHP and ensure asset integrity and reliability is maintained in a manner consistent with delivering customer requirements. You will also deliver improvements within the Engineering and Maintenance department consistent with meeting operational requirements and delivering against the agreed contract KPI’s.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Management and delivery of planned maintenance & overhaul programme to rotating plant including Gas and Steam Turbines
* Management and delivery of maintenance & overhaul programme of HRSG’s and Fired Boilers Manage specific cost centres, as agreed
* Ensure EC&I personnel work within px Safe Working Procedures
* Deliver improved plant reliability through adopting structured reliability improvement processes Identify and deliver innovative solutions to opportunities on the Fellside Site
* Deliver projects consistent with the requirements of the suite of Project Management Procedures
* Raise and/or approve changes as required by the ‘Management of Change’ procedure
* Improve technical documentation accuracy and availability for those requiring access to perform their job role
* Represent Fellside CHP interests on any cross site functional group meetings and support cross functional improvement processes
* Provide technical support to maintenance (EC&I) and operational staff
* Deliver actions as identified on the ‘Integrated Risk Assessment’ and ‘Engineering Review’
* Manage specialist contracts, including the requirements of the Gas Pipeline Cathodic Protection Support Sellafield managed projects, as required / agreed
* Perform technical training
* Develop, implement and champion engineering procedures, instructions, standards, guidance documents;
* Ensure all PM routines are adequate and appropriate for the risks being managed Ensure compliance with codal and regulatory requirements
* Contribute to engineering auditing and housekeeping programme, as required Portray the role of EC&I Engineer in a positive and professional manner
To be considered this position you will have a minimum of 5 years EC&I Engineering experience as well as:
* A minimum of Electrical, Control or Instrumentation engineering
* Have a minimum of 3 years experience in a power generation environment
* Have experience managing budgets and projects
Appreciation and application of data management systems and / or Planning tools such as Project or P6 is highly desirable.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS4wMDA1Ny45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →