Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
Adventurous Careers for the Driven!
Compound Driver / Administration Cover
Join our Groupe CAT UK team at our established operation supporting one of our automotive partners in Killingholme. This is a temporary opportunity.
This is a dual role covering driving duties and administration duties. The role is split between receiving vehicles into the compound, conduct initial inspection checks and accurately record the vehicles received and the condition of them. The successful candidate will then be expected to move the vehicles around the compound and accurately record the vehicle location and to ensure all vehicle movement and storage processes are carried out in line with company processes and within the allocated timeframes. Alongside moving the vehicles there will be some administrative tasks required in liaising with hauliers to organising the vehicles, printing documents and uploaoding data into speadsheets, predominantely the admin element of the role will be to provide holiday cover for existing team members but is anessential requirement of the successful candididate.
The working hours will be Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm, however dependant on volumes some additional hours may be required which may include weekend working.
The remuneration for this role is £9.50 per hour for every hour worked.
For insurance reasons all applicants must have a valid Driver’s Licence with less than 6 penalty points and no DR offences.
Key Responsibilities include
* Receive vehicles into the Compound
* Inspect the vehicles at point of receipt into the compound
* Carry out all vehicle movements within the site
* Locate and move the correct vehicle to the correct location
* Pull the correct vehicles for loads, ready for dispatch
* Work with the hauliers to co-ordinate the recieving of the vehicles
* Ensure all relevant documents are produced and issued
* Update internal systems and spreadsheet with vehicle movements and locations
* Ensure health & safety procedures are followed at all times
* Previous experience working within automotive industry
* Previous experience within an administrative environment
* Possess excellent communication skills
* Be fully conversant and proficient in the use of Miscrosoft Office, particularly Excel
* At least one year’s work experience within a driving capacity
* Experience driving both manual and automatic vehicles
* Possesses a “can do” attitude and displays flexibility in their approach to work
* Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
* A level headed approach needs to be taken when driving vehicles to ensure your own safety and the safety of your colleagues
* The use of initiative needs to be taken to ensure that all vehicles are distributed meeting the necessary quality standards
* To be able to work independently but liaise effectively with colleagues via telephone and e-mail
If you would like to be considered for this role, and feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please forward your letter of application along with a current CV to: CAT-HR@rms-recruitment.co.uk
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Q0FUSFIuODUwNzYuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →