Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS is proud to be acting as an Employment agency on behalf of our client who are a leading fabrication company Based in Darlington.
* To ensure that the scope of work assigned together with all relevant specifications, codes, standards and procedures are fully understood.
* To ensure all work progresses in accordance with current revisions of all documents and client drawings.
* To maintain a record of all documents produced in accordance with the Company Quality Management System.
* Liaise with the assigned Design Engineer to ensure that all details comply with design specifications and or assistance or guidance in the interpretation of engineering specifications or instructions if required.
* Resolve any fabrication queries raised in the most expedient manner, ensuring that any modifications resulting are approved by the assigned Design Engineer if applicable.
* Produce and self-check engineering drawing and/or associated fabrication details, material lists or bills of materials in accordance with the contract programme. Ensure that any subsequent corrections, inclusions or alterations are implemented expediently and record changes together with engineering hours expended in the contract file.
* To be capable of working effectively with minimum supervision when required.
Knowledge/Skills/Experience required for role:
* Computer literate
* Capable in the use of AutoCAD Mechanical Software
* Capable in the use of Inventor Software
* Capable in the use of Data Management Systems
* Capable in the use of Microsoft Office applications
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bmljaG9sYS41MTAzNC45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →