Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
Are you an experienced CAD Draughts Person who has experience of 2D & 3D design?
Do you have knowledge and experience of CAD and Inventor?
Are you a competent designer in both 2D & 3D?
Have you worked in the engineering industry in a draughtsperson role before?
Do you live in or within commutable distance of Peterlee?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then we may just have the role for you and you should read on to see if it interests you.
A manufacturing company based in Peterlee have a requirement for a competent draughtsperson who can design using CAD and Inventor in both 2D and 3D.
The main purpose of the role is to prepare and manage tooling designs & drawing projects including management of drawing database system, for all major projects within the departments’ scope of responsibility.
The key responsibilities will include:-
* Tooling development responsibility for all major new projects. Approximately 500 drawings per year.
* Management & control of drawing database & registration system.
* Maintain and develop best codes of practice for drawing design and development in accordance with the most current BS & ISO standards.
* Liaise with manufacturing & design engineers on tooling development improvements for standardisation, to ensure best practice deployment.
* Prepare & maintain plant relayout materials with design & manufacturing engineers to ensure KPI’s are realised with expected monthly update.
* Ordering and monitoring delivery of tooling to key milestones, with later issue to manufacturing engineers in accordance with customer project events.
* Establishes a full system of drawing parametrics, by line & process for department processes, taking lead from works completed by the department.
Requirements for the role include:-
* ONC or higher level qualification in Engineering, Manufacturing or related subject
* Advanced CAD experience including, Inventor / AutoCAD, CATIA & 2D/3D modelling.
* Highly numerate & able to rapidly understand new engineering concepts.
* Modern apprenticeship in an engineering discipline (or working towards)
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS4wMzQ3Mi45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →