Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting an R&D Engineer (Heat Exchange) on behalf of our client who are a globally recognised automotive supplier based in the Millbrook area of Bedfordshire.
A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join the New Development Centre of a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive manufacturing industry.
Contracted to 39 hours per week, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme (Up to 7%)
* Complimentary On Site parking
* Company Sick Pay Scheme
* Life Assurance
This role will include the design & development of automotive components & systems using your engineering knowledge & experience. Your development activities will support winning and delivering new business.
* Complete development activities to achieve Quality, Cost & Delivery targets for new launch products.
* Generate, progress & implement product improvement projects e.g. technical cost reduction.
* Investigate & report the European region development technologies & trends.
* Promotion of company technology & products.
* Engineering Degree or equivalent
* Experience in the design or testing of automotive heat exchanger components / systems.
* Self-motivated & well organised with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
* Eager to learn and develop
* Prepare & confirm design evidence against specifications & standards
* Produce design data including the use of CATIA V5 / V6 and Enovia PDM system (Solids & Drafting)
* Release design data using the design release process & standards
* Control your projects by applying project management skills
* Interface effectively across functions & regions
* Apply engineering tools & techniques e.g. design FMEA
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjExMDI2Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →