RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Design Engineer on behalf of our client, one of the UK’s largest manufacturers of degreasing equipment in North Yorkshire.
A permanent position, this is an exciting opportunity to join a company who are growing at a rapid pace
Working Hours are: 8am – 4.30pm Notable benefits for this position include:
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Design and develop products in accordance with businesses processes that comply with customer, stakeholder and regulatory requirements for safety, quality, performance, cost and delivery. Provide technical and engineering support to customer and onsite teams to ensure products are designed, manufactured and tested in a safe manner in accordance with defined build procedures, engineering specifications and standards to meet customer requirements and quality, efficiency and delivery targets.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Efficient and effective design and development of products in accordance with businesses processes that comply with customer, stakeholder and regulatory requirements for safety, quality, performance, cost and delivery.
* Generate accurate equipment and component drawings to the required level of detail, tolerancing and information to support the manufacturing purchasing processes, approval and customer requirements.
* Create product data including technical specifications, technical construction files, bills of material and bills of process.
* Execute engineering changes in accordance with business processes.
* Provide technical and engineering support to customers both on-site and remotely via telephone and/or email communication to address enquiries and resolve issues in a timely manner.
* Work to clearly defined goals with respect to safety, quality, efficiency and delivery.
* Provide timely feedback to line leader supervisor manager on any technical or quality issues that arise.
* Ensure all work & time is recorded appropriately through the required system.
* Ensure all manufacturing, QHSE and business documentation is completed accurately to the required standard in a timely manner.
* Adhere to general housekeeping and 5S rules ensuring a clean, tidy and organized working environment is maintained at all times.
* Attend functional and business meetings as required and support other departments in order to meet Company objectives.
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures at all times
To be considered this position you must:
* 3rdYear Mechanical Engineering Design degree placement student.
* Experience of using design soft packages, preferably Solidworks or AutoCad.
* Ability to work under pressure, within tight deadlines, with flexible approach to working hours and a motivated team player.
* Ability to establish strong working relationships and engagement with internal external teams, stakeholders and customers.
* Process driven, detail and solutions orientated with strong effective decision making, organizational and time management skills.
* Excellent logical reasoning, root cause analysis, deductive problem-solving and analytical abilities.
* Good communication & IT skills
* Full and current UK driving license
For more information, please contact:
* Beverley Lismore – 01325 389333 – firstname.lastname@example.org
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YmV2ZXJsZXkuMTcxMTIuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →