RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Cost Accountant on behalf of our client, a global manufacturer based in County Durham
A PERMANENT position, this is an exciting opportunity to join a global company who are at the forefront of their industry and have a reputation for excellence.
Notable benefits for this position include:
* Health care
* Sports and Social
* Onsite parking
Role Overview: The role will involve working in a fast paced manufacturing environment assisting the Finance Manager by accurately costing for all product lines to determine the true cost of manufacture.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Accurate costing of individual product lines
* Calculating true cost of manufacture
* Updating standard costs
* Developing procedures, policies and working instructions to improve department performance
* Producing Ad-hoc reports
* Quarterly stocktakes
To be considered this position you must:
* Have previous experience in a similar costing role within manufacturing
* ACA/ ACCA or CIMA qualified
* Strong attention to detail
* Highly proficient with MS office packaging including Excel
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with both financial and non-financial information
* Strong Analytical skills
For more information, please contact:
* Beverley Lismore – 01325 389333 – firstname.lastname@example.org
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YmV2ZXJsZXkuOTQ5MjYuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →