Resource Management Solutions
RMS are working with an industry-leading client in the Corby area who specialise in the Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain and Storage.
Together, we are Looking for a Arrivals & Despatch Compound Controller to support the operation of the compound and ensure the safety of the vehicles, drivers and visitors within.
What we can offer you:
- Monday to Friday – Day Shift
- Hourly rate at £13.56ph
- Permanent Contract
- Friendly & inclusive working environment
- Overtime at an enhanced rate
- Career progression opportunities
- Full uniform and PPE supplied
- Contributory pension scheme
About the role:
The purpose of the role is to log all vehicles arriving and leaving our automotive compound. All vehicles need to be inspected, logged and parked in the correct area in a safe and secure manner.
- Instructing arrivals on where to park within the compound
- Inspecting the vehicles that are being unloaded and loaded onto the trucks
- Signing visitors paperwork
- Logging vehicles onto the system using the tablet.
- Liaising with the administration department about arrivals and departures.
- Ensuring vehicles are labelled correctly.
- Communicating with drivers regarding parking within the compound.
- Pushing vehicles through the lanes in a efficient and timely manner.
- Ensuring the compound and drivers within are operating in a safe manner at all times.
- Any other tasks that may be deemed necessary.
- All applicants must hold a drivers license with less than 6 penalty points and no DR10 offences.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of different makes of vehicles
- The ideal candidate will have a good eye for spotting damage
- The ideal candidate will have experience within a automotive, compound setting.
- The ideal candidate will be flexible, a team player and have strong communication skills.
Interested? Apply directly today or for more information please contact: Charlotte Hodgson on 07710998987 or Charlotte.Hodgson@rms-recruitment.co.uk
RMS is an equal opportunities employer, if you have not been contacted within 7 days following your application, please accept this as you have not been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.applybe.com/?a=23B9E60B2.0 →