Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a CNC Machine Operative on behalf of our client, a Global Tier 1 yellow goods manufacturer based in the Teesside area. A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of their industry.
RMS have worked with this client for many years and are proud to be working on this role on an exclusive basis.
Contracted to 37 hours per week, working a three-shift pattern notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Complimentary onsite parking
Reporting directly to the Production Supervisor you will work as an integral part of the team.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Setting, Operating Mazak machining centres (4 & 5 axis)
* Checking and documenting parts using hand tools
* Reading and interpret engineering drawings
* Working to tight tolerances
To be considered this position you must have a formal Engineering qualification as well as:
* A minimum of 3 years experience Setting and Operating Mazak 4 and 5 axis machining Centres
* Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
* Flexible to work various shifts catering for company needs as and when required
Although not essential experience programming Mazatrol would be a distinct advantage.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS43NDg0NC45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →