Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a CNC Miller on behalf of our client, a Global Tier 1 Manufacturer to the yellow goods industry based in the Durham area. A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company
RMS are well networked within the industry and are proud to have recruited some of the very best talent within the market.
Contracted to 38 hours per week, working 2 weeks of days & 2 weeks of nights, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Enhanced pension scheme
* Complimentary on site parking
Reporting directly to the Machine Shop Manager you will hold responsibility for CNC Machining parts in large batches for major OEM clients on time and to tolerance.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* CNC Programming Fanuc
* CNC Setting and Operating (Milling machines)
* Help maintain a 5s culture and promote good working practises
* Read and interpret engineering drawings
* Check quality of first and last offs recording data
To be considered for this position you must be time served and educated to a minimum of ONC level as well as having:
* Confidence programme Fanuc
* Confidence at CNC Milling
* A minimum of 5 years experience programming, setting and operating
* Positive can do attitude
* Flexible to work overtime when necessary
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS4wNzQ3NC45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →