Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a CNC Machinist (capable of Programming, Setting, Operating), on behalf of our client a National Manufacturer based in the County Durham area. A permanent position, this is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the manufacturing industry.
Having proudly worked in partnership with this client for many years, RMS are experienced in enhancing their ability to recruit the very best talent, putting solid foundations in place which underpin the further development of their business.
Contracted to 37.5 hours per week, working a two shift pattern (6-2 Mon – Fri and 2 – 12 Mon – Thurs) notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Complimentary on site parking
* Every other Friday off
Reporting directly to the Machine Shop Manager you will work as an integral part of the machine shop holding responsibility for programming (Fanuc, Mazatrol and Siemens) Setting and operating CNC Turning and Milling Machines producing small to medium size batches.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Responsibility for the efficient setting and operation of the CNC machines, achieving or improving upon planned standard times and quality levels through program improvements.
* Interpretation of engineering drawings to ensure optimal programs are created and products are produced as effectively as possible to the required quality standards.
* The ability to use a range of measuring equipment together with working knowledge of inspection procedures to undertake both self inspection and inspection of others work with some plotting of statistical process control (SPC) data.
* Working with a range of materials including exotic materials, nickel, super alloys, stainless steel, brass, duplex, nylon and aluminium.
* Interpreting engineering drawings and working with imperial and metric measures to ensure dimensional accuracy.
* Working as part of a machine shop team and interfacing with production control, design and production supervision.
* Material handling as required loading, unloading and manoeuvring materials and finishing components.
* Supporting the training of apprentices and trainees.
To be considered for this position you must have completed a relevant apprenticeship as well as:
* A minimum of 5 years experience Programming Fanuc and either Mazatrol or Siemens
* Confident at CNC Turning and ideally with 3 and 5 axis vertical Milling machines
* Experienced with bar fed and chucking type CNC Lathes
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YWRhbS44MDYwNS45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →