Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting for a Clean room Operative to join their ever expanding team in Newton Aycliffe.
PRODUCTION OPERATOR – CLEANROOM
The key elements to the role will involve the following:-
* Processing of product within a production work cell.
* Using specialist thin film equipment tools.
* Loading, operating and unloading multiple tools within a work cell.
* Ensuring production is completed within standard times.
* Performing routine set-up checks of processes and tools.
* Performing routine process monitoring checks to maintain consistently high quality levels.
* Accurate and timely data entry and manipulation, primarily using Excel.
The successful candidate will:-
* Be IT literate, to a high standard in common Microsoft applications, particularly Excel.
* Have O level or equivalent results in Mathematics and English.
Have the ability to:-
* Follow procedures within time limits.
* Accurately record data.
* Control and balance workload through several production tools.
Previous “cleanroom” or thin film processing experience is preferred but not essential.
A positive and enthusiastic personality is absolutely crucial alongside the ability to be flexible, hardworking and willing to learn. You will be employed to work on a shift system basis.
Each working week consists of five shifts of 7 hours 20 minutes. You will be working days (start time 7am), latest (start time 3pm) and nights (start time 11pm) on a rotational basis and the following shift premiums apply:-
* Days Shift (7am to 3pm) with 0% premium.
* Late Shift (3pm to 11pm) with 16% premium.
* Night shift (11pm to 7am) with 26% premium.
It is essential that the successful applicant can work the required shift patterns and/or overtime as and when required. The salary for this position will be £16,152.98 per annum basic.
My client also provides 33 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays) and will also pay a 5% employer pension contribution following completion of the candidate’s first 3 months work.
RMS Recruitment who is acting as a recruitment business advertising this vacancy is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=RW1tYS40NjQyMi45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →