Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
Adventurous Careers for the Driven!
Permanent, Full Time
Join our Groupe CAT UK team as we develop and build our new flagship vehicle processing centre based at the Rockingham Logistics Hub in Corby, where we will be providing technical services, finished vehicle logistics, fleet and compound management services to automotive manufacturers and fleet operators.
RMS are the HR partner of Groupe CAT UK and have 15 successful years working together. We have an exciting opportunity for a Centre Manager to join a newly formed team within Groupe CAT UK.
The purpose of this role is to create and lead the implementation and ongoing development of an important and exciting new vehicle logistics hub that delivers excellence to clients, employees and the Company.
Key Responsibilities include
* Direct and control all processing, technical and associated activities in line with agreed budgets and timelines
* Deliver customer production, quality and lead-time targets
* To achieve and maintain high levels of efficiency and productivity, whilst controlling overheads
* Make day-to-day business decisions, based on an overall commercial knowledge
* Build, lead and inspire a team of over 200 so that all work as one to achieve the overall objectives
* Develop and implement procedures to ensure working practices are in line with the company objectives and current legislation
* Manage and produce short, medium and long-term plans ensuring resourcing levels are adequate and financially viable
* Ensure all departments comply with relevant legislation and environmental requirements with particular emphasis on Health & Safety and Quality standards.
* Lead the onward development strategy for the site, including activities, clients and personnel
* Recognised Degree or Managerial Qualification, such as HNC, BTEC or ILM or Management training scheme
* At least 5 years’ experience working in a Managerial role within the automotive and / or logistics industry
* Leadership: ability to use own initiative, be self-motivated and to be able to motivate others
* PC literate with advanced knowledge of Microsoft office packages (Excel, Word & Outlook)
* Excellent communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this role, and feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please forward your letter of application along with a current CV to: CAT-HR@rms-recruitment.co.uk
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3Ljk0NDY0Ljk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →