Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
Adventurous Careers for the Driven! Car Valeters!
Permanent, Full Time
Join our Groupe CAT UK team as we develop and build our new flagship technical centre based at Rockingham Logistics Hub in Corby, where we will be providing technical services, finished vehicle logistics, fleet and compound management services to automotive manufacturers and fleet operators.
RMS are the HR partner of Groupe CAT UK and have 15 successful years working together. We have an exciting opportunity for Valeters to join a newly formed team within Groupe CAT UK.
The purpose of this role is to carry out valets on all workshop vehicles, to a high standard within allocated timeframes, before they are despatched.
Our client’s operation operates a weekly shift rotation of 6am – 2pm & 2pm – 10pm, and can operate up to 7 days a week so flexibility with working hours is required. For insurance reasons all applicants must have a valid Driver’s Licence with less than 6 penalty points and no DR offences.
Key Responsibilities include
* Valet all Workshop vehicles to the expected standard, in preparation for dispatch
* Valet each vehicle within the allocated timeframes
* Locate the vehicle once valeted, and to assist in the Compound whenever and necessary
* Keep all areas in Valet workshops clean and tidy
* Complete all relevant paperwork and report any discrepancies
* Ensure health & safety procedures are followed at all times
* Previous experience working within automotive industry, previous Valeting work experience is essential
* Possesses a “can do” attitude and displays flexibility in their approach to work
* Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines in a fast paced environment
* A level headed approach needs to be taken when valeting and driving vehicles to ensure your own safety and the safety of your colleagues
* The use of initiative needs to be taken to ensure that all vehicles are distributed meeting the necessary quality standards
* To be able to work independently but liaise effectively with colleagues and support each department to ensure quality is maintained
* To be familiar with the workings of other departments and the ability to multi task to support other areas throughout busy periods
This is an exciting time to join a new team as the company goes through many positive changes. We have a great relationship with our client and we strive to always maintain the highest level of service.
If you would like to be considered for this role, and feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please forward your letter of application along with a current CV to: CAT-HR@rms-recruitment.co.uk
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Q0FUSFIuMjE1OTguOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →