Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
* Business Development Managers within Oil & Gas Energy or Renewable Sectors*
RMS are actively recruiting experienced and driven Business Development Managers with knowledge of the Offshore Wind industrial sector together with an established and proven network of contacts within the industry. You will have a good understanding of the Oil and Gas, Energy and Renewable Energy market sectors.
Working for our Client who are a global leader in the design and build of high integrity fire and blast protection solutions in County Durham, a competitive salary, bonus and company car on offer.
Your GOAL is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth, identify future contract opportunities for our Clients business and secure orders in the UK and European Process, Petrochemical, Power and Nuclear industries for the provision of Fire and Blast rated modules and F&B rated Products.
* To develop and close sales opportunities primarily for UK and European Process, Petrochemical and Nuclear industries for Fire and Blast rated Modular Buildings and envelope F&B Products
* Prepare and work to personal plan based on analysis of potential markets and projects, qualifying of leads and securing of appropriate enquiries that maximise the opportunity for successful placement of suitably profitable purchase orders.
* Maintain an appreciation and awareness of integrated modular solutions design, legislation, specifications and international standards requirements
* Liaison and communication with functional disciplines where required.
* Involvement in the preparation of technical requirements, estimates and tender submissions in accordance with company procedures and policies.
* Preparation and review of monthly CRM progress report for your Business Manager.
* Travel throughout the UK and overseas maintaining and developing new sales contacts.
* Carry out any other reasonable instruction written or verbal from an officer of the company.
Interested applicants please contact kelly.alexander@Rms-recruitment.co.uk 07764926875
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuNDQ0NTQuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →