Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
Are you an experienced Senior Business Development executive looking for your next step?
Do you have extensive experience of selling a service rather than products?
Are you passionate about working in High Hazard, 24/7 energy or process environments?
Are you Level 5 qualified? (HND or above)
If you have experience of negotiating and delivering contracts with a value of £1m then this could be the opportunity you are looking for!
We are supporting a client based in Hull to ensure continued growth by identifying and researching opportunities by successfully converting into commercial contracts.
* Key Account management and development of proposals associated with existing and new commercial contracts and agreements
* Proactive contact with new and existing clients to understand their issues, needs and requirements
* Development of strategy ensuring continued growth and success of the SCP including site master planning, effective marketing and promotion – at a regional, national and international level
* Providing well considered and researched reports and recommendations to the SCP senior management team on sales and marketing activities and development of the opportunity pipeline
To be successful you’ll have as a minimum:
* A Level 5 qualification in a business or engineering discipline
Experience at a senior level in contributing to and delivering the following:
* Working in high hazard, 24/7 energy and/or process industry environments in a business development role. Including experience in :
* Identifying, generating and creating new business relationships & building upon existing ones to deliver contracts.
* Negotiating and delivering contracts with a value of £1M+
* Managing budgets with personal responsibility for budget performance (circa £100k+)
* Business promotion and marketing within a business, regionally and nationally.
* Working with business asset management teams to understand key operational, financial and commercial drivers & opportunities, enabling business understanding, development and growth.
* Completing data and market appraisals, due diligence, business reporting and presentations to internal and external persons and businesses.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YmV2ZXJsZXkuOTYwMTYuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →