Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
Vehicle Technician/Vehicle Mechanic
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RMS Recruitment who is operating as an employment business recruiting for a prestigious Vehicle Distribution Centre based in Thorne, Doncaster.
We are seeking Skilled Vehicle Mechanic Technicians for an organsied, high-tech, busy Workshop
The successful candidates will join the existing Workshop team to diagnose, maintain & repair vehicles entering the Mechanical Workshop as required to high standards without direct Supervision.
Key Responsibilities include:
* To diagnose, maintain & repair vehicles entering the Mechanical Workshop as required to high standards without direct Supervision.
* To undertake campaign work and project work that enters to workshop
* Undertake AUC’s, general service and diagnostic work for BMW and MINI.
* Communicating with Supervisors on a daily basis to establish work prioritisation
* Providing technical advice as required
* Completion of a recognised apprenticeship (NVQ Level 3, or equivalent)
* Proven mechanical experience, preferable in a BMW environment, or in a franchised dealer background.
* Ability to work on own initiative and have a keen eye for detail.
* Good communication skills with the ability to work within a team.
* Knowledge of associated Health & Safety regulations and requirements.
Experience of working on high voltage vehicles, having completed the necessary training to ensure safe working practices are adhered to
Immediate start available
* Working on a 2 shift rotation shift basis (37.5 hours Monday – Friday)
* This position is offered on a temporary ongoing basis with potential permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
* Rates of pay negotiable dependant on experience and skills set
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c3RlZmFuaWUuMDU2OTguOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →