Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
Based at the Renault/Nissan Head Office in Maple Cross, we are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Field Network Support Team Leader, within the Sales Distribution department. This role is supporting the Renault Dealer Network/ Customer Platform, dealing with any queries that may occur.
This is a permanent position offered through RMS – Resource Management Solutions.
* Providing excellent customer service – timely and accurate telephone communication, administration and status reporting.
* Leadership skills, leading a team of 1 senior consultant and 4 consultants.
* Vehicle Distribution related reporting – Produce, analyse, follow up, find and carry out solutions.
* Manage and implement a network visit plan to ensure AFRL audits and face-to-face coaching and training
* Ensure that professional relationships are built with all Customers/ Dealerships.
* Ensure prompt and accurate responses to any queries received, over the telephone, email and face-to-face.
* Working in line with Service Level Agreements requirements within the Distribution department.
* Managing and updating daily the Direct Supply management systems.
* Managing the invoicing process and implementing improvements / assisting with Month end.
* Be prepared to be flexible and ensure that any member of the team, including those outside of the department, who are under pressure, are supported and assisted as appropriate.
* To be responsible for maintaining the best practice in respect of Health and Safety throughout the department and within the Import Centre.
* Listening & Understanding: establishing trust & rapport with various actors
* Influence: suggest solutions and benefits to key actors, and influence best result for the customer and commercially
* Ability to direct and steer the team of consultants to provide a good quality service
* Communication: all response media
* Systems: digest, coach, make best use of
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* Excellent Time Management
* Ability to prioritise changing demands i.e. business critical vs. day-to-day
Hours of work: 37.5 Hours per week, usually worked between the hours of 9.00am and 6.00pm with a 30 minute break for lunch. The desired candidate must be flexible.
Salary: Competitive Salary + company car. Interviews will take place around the 5th and 6th July 2018.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=aGFycmlldC45NjI4MS45NjcxQHJlc291cmNlbXMuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →