Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are proud to be recruiting a number of Assembly/Robot Technicians on behalf of our client a Global Tier 1 Manufacturer to the automotive industry based in the West Midlands.
Permanent and Contract positions available. This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive, manufacturing industry.
Having proudly worked in partnership with this client for over 5 years, RMS are experienced in enhancing their ability to recruit the very best talent, putting solid foundations in place which underpin the further development of their business.
This is to work on a Continental shift pattern, notable Benefits for this position include:
* 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Complimentary On Site parking
* To provide breakdown support to manufacturing areas, carry out improvements and preventative maintenance on equipment at our Cannock site.
* Renovation and routine maintenance of assembly equipment.
* Carryout fault finding activities and undertake timely repair of equipment in the following areas; Robotics, PLC’s, Electrical Control Systems, Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
* Undertake planned preventative maintenance activities on automated production facilities.
* Adherence to departmental systems (Pm, recording downtime) (Pirana).
* Ensure strict adherence to safe working practices and observe safety rules at all times.
* Timely response to equipment stoppages.
* Improvements to assembly equipment (Kaizan).
* Key performance indicators such as equipment OEE.
* Completed a recognised electrical or mechatronic apprenticeship with EAL/C&G and 17th Edition Regulations
* Proven problem solving skills using structured approach.
* IT Literate. MS Office & AutoCAD.
* Ability to coach others.
* Experience with PLC (programmable logic controllers) and HMI’s (human machine interface)
* Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
* Knowledge of the MIG welding and Spot welding process.
* Knowledge of Robotic Welding (ABB/Motorman/Fanuc).
* Reasonable level of mechanical aptitude including welding, fabrication and mechanical fittings.
* Experience within an automotive maintenance environment and knowledge of maintenance systems desirable.
Technical Expertise Required
City & Guilds 17th edition regulations
Completed a recognised electrical or mechatronic apprenticeship
HNC/ONC electrical qualifications preferred
Reasonable level of mechanical aptitude including welding, fabrication and mechanical fitting
IT literacy, applications such as, Word, Excel, AutoCAD
Experience with PLC (programmable logic controllers) and HMI’s (human machine interface)
Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic systems
ABB, Moto man and Fanuc Robots
BF Entron 2000.2003,4000 welding timers
British Federal stronghold 100kva spot welders
Nelson NTL1200/1500 stud welding machines
Fronius/Kempi mig welding equipment
Coolmation, Cresta water chillers
Aro, Obara, PW welding equipment
Special purpose multiwelding machines (Sciaky)
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuMjYxMTEuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →