Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
***** ALUMINIUM CASTING ENGINEER VACANCY *****
Are you an experienced Engineer with knowledge of casting processes particularly with aluminium?
Do you have a good understanding of metallurgy and alloy designation within an R&D function?
Does your experience include working within the R&D department of an automotive manufacturer or OEM?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then please apply with your CV today.
This vacancy will be for a permanent member of staff to join the R&D function of a leading tier 1 automotive manufacturer based in the Newton Aycliffe area.
The full responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
* Responsible for development of aluminium casting components during the chassis design development phase.
* Leading the design team towards the most efficient casting designs.
* Responsible for manufacturing feasibility assessment of the aluminium casting components.
* Responsible for development of optimal process flow for the casting manufacturing.
* Responsible for interaction with final OEM during development of chassis assemblies – understanding and transferring requirements to the development team.
* Responsible for interaction with casting suppliers.
* Responsible for costing the developed casting process.
To be considered for this position you must be educated to HND level in a relevant subject as well as:-
* Have a good working knowledge of casting processes (high & low pressure).
* A strong understanding of chassis or structural components.
* A good knowledge of automotive – Tier 1 or OEM.
* An understanding of metallurgy and alloy designation and applications for critical casting components
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmV3LjYzMDUyLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →