Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS Recruitment are actively recruiting Afloat Services Coordinator to work with our Client a global ship repair, conversion and marine specialist in Tyne & Wear.
You will be responsible for the marketing, pricing, control & management of all afloat repair jobs.
Qualification and Experience
* HNC/ DEGREE in marine related discipline
* Management experience in engineering environment
* Commercial experience
* Driving Licence
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Recording, pricing and responding to Afloat enquiries.
* Marketing A&P Tees afloat, attending relevant events & meetings
* Developing contacts and visiting agents and owners.
* Management, recording and control of all Afloat work packages.
* Arranging/ allocating subcontractors to tasks and allocate their Purchase Orders.
* Control and manage afloat accounts and invoicing.
* Market Tanker Berth
* Manage Tanker Berth procedure when gas vessel is alongside performing all relevant checks with the assistance of H&S Department.
If you are interested in this role and require further information please contact Kelly.alexander@Rms-recruitment.co.uk or call 07764 926875
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=S2VsbHkuMjE4MjguOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →