Resource Management Solutions
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full time, permanent Administrator to join a progressive Transport company following a period of sustainable growth.
Our client is a family run business who provide logistics and storage solutions for a variety of companies in the UK and Europe. With an impressive fleet of 15 vehicles, their transport services are constantly in demand. They are a company who pride themselves on the delivery of exceptional services and seek an experienced Transport Administrator who shares this passion.
Key responsibilities include:
- Book in vehicles for 6 weeks check MOT and any defects that need looking into.
- Logging defects
- Ordering truck parts as and when
- Invoicing and sending statements.
- Downloading Digi cards and trucks and driver infringements
- Sorting out fuel receipts
- Monitoring spare parts, snow chains, ADR parts, Fire Extinguishers anything to do with that side of work.
The role works in a small, dynamic team. The ability to multitask and remain focused in a fast-moving environment is essential.
Hours of Work: 9AM until 5PM, Monday to Friday, this is an office-based role however open to being flexible on working start times. They are also offering:
- A competitive salary in the region up to £25k per annum, depending on experience.
- On Site parking
- Flexibility around working hours.
- Opportunity to learn and develop skill-set
As an ideal candidate, you should:
- Previous experience within a transport/logistics administration function
- A preventative and forward-thinking approach to plan ahead
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to form transparent relationships.
- Strong attention to detail with a particular focus around the importance of compliance.
If interested, please call Rob Colgrave on 01325 389333 or apply directly.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees based on suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.applybe.com/?a=43A689584.0 →