RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting an Administration Assistant on behalf of our client, a prestigious International business with an outstanding reputation in the market based in Darlington
A fixed term contract 12 month, this is an exciting opportunity to join a company who invests and promotes in their employees by offering extensive training and an excellent, above “industry average” package
Working Hours are: 8am – 4.30pm
Notable benefits for this position include:
* Free parking on site
* 28 days holidays
Role Overview: The role will involve working in an executive office environment supporting senior management with all aspects of administration
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Compiling supplier analysis for Director
* Managing suppliers
* Sending email bulletins to relevant depts.
* Maintaining product information
* Ordering products, monitoring stock levels, and providing forecasts
To be considered this position you must:
* Have previous experience of working in a fast paced environment
* Experience of reporting to senior management
* Ability to manage external suppliers
* Strong organisational skills
* Excellent communication skills
For more information, please contact:
* Beverley Lismore – email@example.com – 01325 389333
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YmV2ZXJsZXkuODMzMjQuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →