Compound Driver – All Sites
Are you available to work a few days a week and looking for the right opportunity?
We are currently recruiting experienced Drivers / Vehicle Handling Operatives on an Ad-Hoc Basis (Cover for sickness and holidays) to work within a compound environment at our busy Castle Bromwich, Solihull and Baddesley sites in the West Midlands and on occasions our Stone site.
This is working for a progressive company who are at the forefront of the automotive industry.
Applicants must be flexible to work within the Midlands sites.
Reporting to the Team Leader Main duties will include:
* Driving prestigious vehicles within a secure compound environment
* External inspection of vehicles
* Moving vehicles to relevant storage areas and lode lanes
* Ensuring all checks are completed prior to vehicle dispatch
* Quality Inspection
To be considered for this position applicants must possess the following Experience & Competencies
* Hold a Full UK driving Licence with a minimum of 5 years driving experience.
* Previous work experience in a driving role
* Competent in using Computer Packages.
* Ability to learn new systems and input data onto hand held PCD device
* Ability to work with a smartphone APP process
* Conscientious drivers with the ability to work effectively in a team.
* Due to insurance reasons this role is unsuitable for anyone aged under 25 and anyone with a DR10 or more than 6 penalty points on their driving licence
* Experience within the automotive industry, commercial driving, driving left hand vehicles and previous vehicle inspection experience is an advantage.
* Ability to be able to get to all 3 sites
* Ability to successfully clear a standard Scottish Disclosure Background Check and Drug and Alcohol test.
All applicants must be able to commit to working weekdays, weekends at short notice and be flexible with shifts as they vary over a 7 day week, 24 hour operation.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Y2FycmllLjY0OTMwLjk2NzFAcmVzb3VyY2Vtcy5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →