Website Resource Management Solutions NE LTD
RMS – Resource Management Solutions are currently recruiting a Accounts Assistant on behalf of our client a Tier 1 Engineering Company based in the Newton Ayclifee. A Permanant Contract will be offered.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company who are at the forefront of their industry.
Having proudly worked in partnership with this client for over a number of years, RMS are experienced in enhancing their ability to recruit the very best talent, putting solid foundations in place which underpin the further development of their business.
Contracted to approximately 38 hours per week
Reporting directly to the Office Manager you will work as an integral part of Head Office Team holding responsibility for all accounting duties within the department.
Day to Day duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Daily Bank Reconciliations
* Code Purchase Ledger invoices and post to the purchase ledger
* Undertake monthly reconciliations of creditor statements
* Credit Card and Cash reconciliations posting to ledger
* Sales Invoices and Credit Notes, allocation receipts to customer accounts and invoice query resolution
* Deposit and Gift Voucher reconciliations and allocations
* Preparation of Monthly reports
* Accruals and Prepayments
* Post month end Journals
* Payroll and HR Duties
* Assist with the daily workload
* Quarterly VAT returns
To be considered this position you must be educated or have experience in the following areas:
* Sage 50 Accounts
* Intermediate Knowledge of EXCEL
* Knowledge of IRIS payroll (Desirable)
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job. If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file for any suitable vacancies that may arise in the future unless you contact us and request otherwise.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c3RldmVuLm1hcndvb2QuNTE4NzcuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →