This is an exciting new opportunity to be part of an award-winning Technology Team, this is a permanent opportunity with a great salary and company benefits .
The successful candidate will be responsible for investigating a wide range of technical issues as well as supporting our Technology and Operations Teams with the delivery of our business transformation programme.
Your main areas of responsibility will include:
* Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues promptly, keeping customers and colleagues informed at each stage
* Ensuring all incidents reach satisfactory resolution – with support from 3rd Party Partners
* Prioritisation of tasks to ensure that service level agreement targets are met
* Monitoring network availability and up-time, and co-ordinating action where required
* Ensuring all service requests are completed professionally and efficiently
* Log all work and fixes into a help desk system
* Proactively resolve potential technical issues and mitigate operational / security risks
* Support on-boarding of customers and help Client Services deliver outstanding customer service
* Maintain/create training resources as well as deliver training to customers and teams
A high level of technical skills is essential for this role, with a fundamental understanding of networking, server configuration, active directory, exchange management, Microsoft products and virtualisation.
At least 2 years-experience in a technical support environment * Good understanding of general server, storage and networking technologies * Excellent communication skills * Excellent documentation skills * Customer focussed * Able to work well as part of a team and individually * Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies * Highly motivated – sets and achieves challenging goals * Quality management – ability to look for ways to improve and promote quality
* Windows Desktop Exam (Windows 7+)
* Server Exam 2008 R2 (Onwards)
* Strong troubleshooting ability
* Networking fundamentals
* ITIL qualifications
* SQL experience
Although no formal qualifications are essential for this role, the successful candidate should have relevant work-related experience, attained a good all-round standard of education and have a good knowledge of current IT technologies.
RMS is an equal opportunities employer and recruits and promotes employees on the basis of suitability for the job.
If you are not contacted within 7 days of the closing date then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YmV2ZXJsZXkuMDgzNzMuOTY3MUByZXNvdXJjZW1zLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →