Apollo were approached by a floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) contractor who required an integrated and comprehensive integrity management software solution for oil and gas.
- Deliver operational efficiencies through digitising the offshore/on-site workforce.
- Deliver significantly improved and efficient data management and work flow onshore
- Improve the operational efficiency and quality of recording data at worksites through application of mobile and wireless technologies.
- After a number of early successful projects involving the migration of integrity data from legacy and uncontrolled sources Apollo KnowHow™ was created.
- Apollo KnowHow™ is a modern, scalable, cloud-based data management software solution.
- It brings significant data management and data quality benefits to engineers and other parties, whilst looking to future developments.
Apollo KnowHow™ is a step towards digitising the offshore worker and with the addition of optional modular add-ons, KnowHow™ will enable the distribution of electronic work packs, digital harvesting of integrity data along with real time reporting of data to the desktop of senior management, integrity managers and engineers, etc.
The ability of KnowHow™ to present data effectively, involve teams as appropriate, mirror engineering processes, provide work flow, audit trails, link to other systems (visualisation tools, document management systems etc.) ensures rapid close out of anomalies before they become larger problems.
Importantly, the design and architecture of KnowHow™ allows it to manage many sources of data effectively e.g. fabric maintenance work flow, pressure systems, Ex equipment, instrument tubing, trending, risk management etc.
Uniquely KnowHow™ allows operators an instant view of the integrity of their whole asset in real time.
Total hours saved 20%
Total savings anticipated £100k -£500k per asset, per annum
Fraser Graham, Business Development Executive